This year Halloween found our home invaded by Jack Sparrow and Obi Won Knobi. I know the years of Halloween costumes and trick or treating will soon come to an end at our house, so I try to appreciate the moments as they come. This year the boys chose Jack Sparrow and Obi Won for their costumes. They looked really great. Isaac let me fix his face with make-up to look like a beard and we found an eye patch. He could easily run away and become a pirate if he wanted to. Daniel still loves Star Wars and chose Obi Won (last year he was Anakin). I think we now have all the light sabers that a family could use. They had so much fun "trunk or treating" at the local churches and came home with quite a stash of candy. It was even more special this year because Mam-maw and Pap-paw were here to trick-or-treat with us.Another year of great memories and fun.
Reality Check
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment