

I'm so excited. I just finished my first 2 page digital scrapbook layout. I used a kit from Shabby Princess and I am so pleased with the results. It wasn't that hard once I sat down and read the PhotoShop book that I bought several months ago. I enjoyed making this and I have no mess to clean up. I won't be giving up my paper, ribbons and glue, but I do think I will be doing more digital layouts.
8 comments:
And when will you be teaching lessons?
What a neat layout!
I love the paper!
Thanks girls. I don't think I will be teaching lessons anytime soon, but I will show you what I have learned to do (probably the hard way). The paper and embellishments were free from ShabbyPrincess.com. You should download them- they were easy to work with, and there are lots of different papers in the kit. I will definitely be using this line in mnay more layouts.
Susan
What? Digital instead of paper?
Did you print them 12x12 or did you have to "order them after you finished? Just curious...
I printed my layouts as 12x12 at Sam's when I was finished. I think they look really great. I might add a brad or button to the center of the flower, but I think they turned out well.
They look so great! I am really impressed. I think you could teach lessons.
I'm totally considering giving up the paper and going with a company who will print my pages and assemble them. As we talked about at the reunion, I still have to decide how to incorporate all the "stuff" that fill our pages now. I've got boxes of awards, programs, certificates, etc. that I've got to get in there somehow . . .
humpf. I'm going to have to check out our Sam's about printing.
Post a Comment