Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Ski Boy"

We have been wanting to get Isaac out to learn to ski all summer. One of the doctor's Scott works with offered to take us out and teach Isaac with a "Ski Boom" that he has on his boat. We finally were able to work out the details and went out about 4:00 on Thursday afternoon. Isaac jumped right in and got up with the boom on his 2nd try. We then used a short rope tied to the boom so he could get the "feel" of the rope. By 6:30 Isaac was skiing behind the boat like a pro. He was so excited. He even felt confident enough to start "cutting" from side to side and "jump" a few waves. I cannot believe how well he did. I only wish I had learned to ski as quickly. Of course, I didn't have my camera, but I will definitely get some pictures on our next trip out.

No comments: