Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day

I cannot believe I just left my "baby" at kindergarten. He was so excited about going to "big school". He woke up at 5:45this morning and wanted to know if it was time to get on the bus yet. I drove them to school this morning and then cried all the way home. I don't know what I'm going to do with all my free time. I wish I had just a few more years with them home. They were both so excited about their classes and teachers. I know they will do great, but I'm not so sure about me.





3 comments:

Misty V said...

"I" looks completely thrilled to start a new year!
Hope they have a great day!

Momma said...

They look so grown up! I can't believe how big they are now. They'll love school and you'll love your time before you know it!

The City Cat said...

You're right!! The baby going to Kindergarten is a tuffy!!! Something tells me you'll find good use of your time. Enjoy!