Monday, August 31, 2009

New Jump Rope

Daniel got a new jump rope today at the dentist office. Perhaps the most expensive jump rope in history. After having 2 cavities filled (because he has a mom that believes in letting him brush his own teeth), we were checking out. Daniel chose a jump rope from the toy box and ask me if I had to pay for it. The dental receptionist responded yes, it will cost $572. Daniel looked at her like she was crazy and said, "for a jump rope?". I had to laugh. I hope he enjoys his new toy.

3 comments:

Misty V said...

Dental insurance??? For that price it would be worth it!!!! With a family of 6, we have had it for the last few years! 2 free visits per person per year, free x-rays once a year, and cavities <$20!!!! Might want to check into it!

ME said...

For the last 4 years we have paid over $900 a year for dental insurance and had them pay for nothing but cleanings and x-rays. They refused to pay for Isaac's orthodontic work and I cancelled "to save money". Probably a big mistake.

Momma said...

I love how he thinks! He makes everyone around him smile.