Thanks so much to my friend Kim for her discovery of "cake balls". If you haven't had these, you must get some NOW!!! Kim led me to the website
Bakerella. She has the most adorable "cake pops". I saw the apples and just had to try them. I think they turned out really cute. I'm on my way to the boys school to drop them off. Never hurts to earn brownie points with the school.

4 comments:
Susan...YOU ROCK!
They look GREAT!!!
I am anxious for details and to see if you have any extra hints for me!
Those look great!
You are just so amazing. I know that the teachers loved them. Wish I had one.
These are the cutest things EVER! The ONLY reason I didn't do this the first week of school is because I had never heard of them! After a couple of years of baking communion bread every week for church, I haven't baked since moving! I'll try it. If it's a disaster, it'll be your fault!
Post a Comment