
We had a great time building sandcastles along the beach. Daniel built lots of forts at the waters edge and was so mad that the water washed them away. Isaac figured it out sooner and moved back from the waters edge to build his forts.

Watch out folks, you will get wet. The water cannons were a huge hit!!! The boys loved shooting each other and those of us sitting on the beach. This gets the award for the best Dollar Tree purchase of the summer.
Family picture. Front Daniel, Isaac, Lindsey
Back: Me, Mom, Tracie, Kristopher, and Kris.

My handsome boys on the beach at sunset. I love this picture. I can't wait to get home and frame this one for the wall.

Attack of the "sand-man". My boys love to roll around in the dirt and grass, sand was no different. It didn't bother him at all to be covered from head to toe in gritty sand. I may never get all the sand out of our suitcases.
As promised, I'm uploading a few pictures from Gulf Shores. We had the best time. From the beach, to the pool, to "The Track", we never had a dull moment. Both boys woke up before 6 every morning asking to go to the beach and were begging to stay longer when we left. I can hardly wait to plan our "beach trip" for next summer.

3 comments:
Looks like you all had so much fun. I love the one at sunset too! Great shot. Have a safe trip home.
Oh my gosh that place looks like fun! We are thinking about doing this with the boys sometime this summer. I need to know where the perfect beach is for us. (Other than Maui. Heh.) Where can we go? We are willing to do the road trip thing. Hook a sister up.
Great pics! Glad u had fun! Would love to see u soon!
Post a Comment