Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gulf Shores

We made it back from the beach this evening, and just as I suspected, the boys had a BLAST. We had a great time building sand castles, collecting sea shells, and looking for sand crabs. I will be posting pictures later this week when I have high speed Internet access.

3 comments:

Momma said...

So glad to know you are back safely. I'm sure the boys had a super time. Way to go Mom, you knew just what would be the most fun for them!

Misty V said...

Oh, I want to go to Gulf Shores! Did u eat at the crab shack and feed the fish? Did u go to Lulu's and let the kids dig in the big sand box? Did u go to The Wharf and ride the big ferris wheel and grab a snack at the Candy Shack? Did u go eat at Lambert's and catch a roll? Did u go to the Track and race the go-carts? I love hunting for crabs at night. Great family memories at a beautiful shore!!!

Momma said...

Wow, now I want to go too! Misty has some great memories! Sounds like there is a lot to do there.