Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Last week we were privileged to be the recipient of the greatest mail publication ever to arrive...

The Toys-R-Us
Biggest Toy Book Ever".

I was so excited I could hardly wait for"I" to get home from school. I had visions of sitting down with both boys and looking through the catalogue and deciding on a FEW things we would like for Christmas. I remember how much fun the "Sears Wish Book" was when I was growing up. The boys were delirious with excitement when I pulled out the catalogue. I should have requested 2 catalogues!!! After several arguments about who got to look first, how long each got to look, and even "He circled what I want", I was ready to pull my hair out. The only positive was that I would have some ideas to start my Christmas shopping. The next day when I sat down with the catalogue to start my shopping list, I found that my kids want EVERYTHING. Between the 2 boys, they have circled every "boy" toy in the book. So if you are wondering what my kids want, they are two normal, overly-indulged, American children. They want it ALL. Hope they aren't too disappointed on Christmas morning when they only get a few of the things they circled.

1 comment:

Momma said...

Good to know that they are normal. At least they didn't tear it apart! Now you know that whatevery you get them is just perfect!