Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome







Welcome to our crazy world. This will be an attempt to share just a small portion of the craziness that happens on a regular basis in our household. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom to 2 precious boys, "I" and "D". "I" is 7 and in the second grade and "D" just turned 5 and is in his last year of pre-school. These pictures were taken on the first day of school. I can hardly believe how the boys have grown. I don't have little kids anymore and it makes me sad and glad at the same time.

3 comments:

The Davidsons said...

Hey Susan! I'm so glad to see you've joined us "blogging folks." :o) I saw that you had started one when I was looking at Kris and Tracie's blog. I can't believe how much the boys have grown! Look forward to keeping up with you guys on your blog! :o)

Missy

MaierHousehold said...

Welcome to the land of chaos!

ME said...

Thanks. Chaos has reigned supreme at our house for the last 7 (almost 8 years). Wish I had done this sooner. I have forgotten so many of the crazy things that the boys have done.