left to right: Some random kid, "C", "D", and "J"
Yesterday I kept a friends 2 boys while she was doing some prep work for an appointment today. We had so much fun. "D" has been friends with "J" since his 2-year old preschool class. After school I took "D", "J" and "C" to McDonald's to play at playland and run off some energy. They had so much fun. "D" was glad to have someone to play with at McD's and since "I" has decided he hates McD and is too old and too cool to go there to play, we don't get there as often as we use to. After McD's we came home to wait for "I". At least once every 10 minutes "J" asked when will "I" be home. He really looks up to "I" and I think it is so cute. Once "I" finally got home from football practice, the boys went outside to play while I made shaped pancakes. (yes, I have in fact lost my mind) The kids thought the pancakes were the coolest. Not only did they get breakfast for dinner,(great in and of itself) the pancakes were in the shapes of pumpkins, hearts, apples, and leaves. You have never seen such happy kids. After dinner and baths,"I" really was the best helper ever. He had all the kids on his bed and read their bedtime story for me. I so wish I had taken a picture!!
1 comment:
I am certain B appreciated all you did! It's good that they all get along and play well together!
Post a Comment