Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cleopatra, Queen of Denial

Yes, I am in total denial. It is not possible that I would be getting sick. I'm sure the headache, sore throat, and general blahs I have are not related to the flu. I'm probably just imagining my symptoms. I think I will go and imagine a nap.

5 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Oh Dear!

:0)

Momma said...

I hope it was a good one! I've been trying to call you back all afternoon. Talk to you soon.

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, I hope you don't have it. N is still sneezing and has a headache.

Misty V said...

hope you are feeling better. It is bad when Mom goes down!

~B said...

Queen Cleo - - thou shalt take good care of thyself and get thee better soon.

*sprinkles pixy dust on you*

There. Be healed and go on thine merry way.