Yesterday, February 26, the temperature was a warm and toasty 96!!! Isn't February still winter? I guess the fact that it was 90+ the 2 days before should upset me, but something about setting a record for the day really got to me.
Enjoy! We have had 2 days in the 70s. It has been fun to take off the sweaters for awhile, but the bottom is scheduled to drop out tonight. I fear that it may not even get up to 70 today since we had the early morning rain!
I am the wife of a wonderful husband who works hard to allow me to stay home with our 2 boys. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends as well as scrapbooking.
2 comments:
Enjoy! We have had 2 days in the 70s. It has been fun to take off the sweaters for awhile, but the bottom is scheduled to drop out tonight. I fear that it may not even get up to 70 today since we had the early morning rain!
We had kids in the neighborhood swimming on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Post a Comment