Okay, I am not one of those moms who totally freaks out with sick kids. I believe kids are going to be exposed to germs and sometimes get sick. I do my best to encourage them to
wash their hands, cover their mouths, and generally practice good
hygiene. I take them each fall, kicking and screaming, to the doctors office for flu shots. I was a believer in the power of the flu shot, until this morning when "I" walked into our bedroom crying and calling me while shaking his dad. Up I jump to see what is wrong, only to find out his
temperature is
104. Are you kidding me??? This morning I took him to the doctor's office, something I rarely do, to have them do a flu test. They just called to say, "yes" it really is the flu. GREAT!!!! "D" got in the car after school and said, "Mom, my head hurts". I think I will go and rinse my mouth and nose with some Lysol.
1 comment:
Eeeewwweee, the cure is worse than the sickness!
Post a Comment