That's beautiful. I love to see pictures of the sunrise, but not so much in person. Have I ever mentioned I'm not much of a morning person? Hahahahaha! We haven't seen the sun for several days due to rain. It should make an apperance in the morning...maybe I'll greet it.
I am the wife of a wonderful husband who works hard to allow me to stay home with our 2 boys. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends as well as scrapbooking.
2 comments:
God is good. That is just beautiful.
The only time I'm privy to sunrises is when I'm just going to bed. Heh. Big changes in store for me next year.
That's beautiful. I love to see pictures of the sunrise, but not so much in person. Have I ever mentioned I'm not much of a morning person? Hahahahaha! We haven't seen the sun for several days due to rain. It should make an apperance in the morning...maybe I'll greet it.
Post a Comment