Okay, my friend Robin asked me yesterday if I was EVER going to blog again? I know, I know, some of you are heart broken when you check in and I haven't posted anything new. I'm going to work on it this weekend. We were VERY busy in March, so I have lots of post to catch up and pictures to post. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, what's up with this wind? We were at Lowe's early this afternoon to look at plants. "I"'s friend needed to go to the restroom, so we went in the store for about 5 minutes. When we went back out to the garden center, an employee rushed over and told us we had to leave immediately. Apparently while we were inside, one of the big lights blew down. I am amazed to see how God protects us everyday. The area it fell in was exactly where we were headed when we had to detour to the bathroom. Thank you Jesus.
Hopefully later today the wind will slow enough for me to get outside and do some work in my flower beds. For now, I will just stay inside and watch Lubbock blow by.
Reality Check
1 year ago
3 comments:
It is about time! Keep blogging...
Wow, my wish is your "command"? I LOVE it! Please, keep it up. We are so far apart, it helps to know what is going on daily. (I know, we talk on the phone, but I love the pictures...I'm visual you know!) Thank you!
See, I TOLD you gardening was bad for your health!
Post a Comment