Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We have had a wonderful Easter day celebration. What a privilege it is to be able to freely worship and praise our Risen Savior. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins. Thank you that I have the privilege of being one of your children.



I can hardly believe these precious 2 little boys are 8 and 5. It seems like just yesterday I was making bunny pictures with a tiny little baby. I wonder how many more years they will be okay with dressing alike for Easter and Christmas. I hope for a long, long time.


After church we came home and had lunch and an Easter egg hunt with some friends. I made a very traditional Easter lunch, grilled hamburgers, and everyone enjoyed eating and fellow shipping. After lunch we hid eggs for the boys. They had so much fun hunting eggs and playing together this afternoon.




Daniel might have his holiday a little confused. When it was time to hunt for eggs, he came downstairs dressed as a blue power ranger from Halloween. He has quite the imagination.


Isaac and his friend Wyatt being complete goobers. I love the look and think they should wear baskets on their heads everyday.
Four very happy little boys with baskets full of Easter goodies.

1 comment:

Misty V said...

Handsome Boys! I see that y'all had a wonderful day! Love the matching outfits! This was the first year that my kids did not match :0( !