Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Busy Day

Today was another busy day. I should have gotten enough shopping yesterday, but I had a few things I wanted to finish up today. Hubby had to work (yuck) and "I" was still at his friends house, so "D" and I decided to go ahead and get finished with the errands. We made 13 stops: first to check on a rental house, the bank, Dollar Tree, the cleaners, Hobby Lobby, Tractor Supply, Office Max, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Sams, pick "I" up from his friends, stop at "B" to pick up a CD, and finally to the local scrapbook store. We left about 9:30 and were home by 2:00. "I" was exausted from his sleep over and fell asleep before we even got home.
When I got home I cut back all the lantana in my flower beds, planted 4 flats of pansies, and set out 100 daffodil bulbs. I can hardly wait for the bulbs to come up. I love flowers. I think I will try to convince hubby to let me make another bed in the yard for some more daylillies.
"D" helped me for a few minutes in the yard, but abandon me in favor of the legos. He was lost last night without "I" and was so glad "I" was willing to play with him this afternoon after a short nap.
Since Daddy was still working, we sat down and watched Madagascar and then went to the playroom to play legos together. I think there must be about 100,000 little pieces in the playroom. The boys love their legos!!! I think they would just play legos 24 hours a day if I would allow it.
Off to bed. I can't imagine why I am so tired.

1 comment:

Momma said...

Holy cow, what a day. I totally understand that kind of day! It makes you thankful for cars. Imagine trying to do all that with horse and buggy! Yikes!