My sister called about 2 weeks ago while I was shopping and asked for a favor. In a moment of weakness I said "yes" without all the details. It seems that my precious little niece "L" is reading "The Gingerbread Man" at school and they are studying geography. "T" wanted me to write a letter about our sightings of the gingerbread man around our home town. Being a scrapbooker, I could hardly just write a letter. I *had* to make a book! The boys helped me and we really had a great time. Now I just have to go to the USPO, my *favorite* place and get brave enough to trust them with my original creation. Just wait "T" until I ask you for a favor!!!


5 comments:
You are totally awesome! I know that the class will love your book...the teachers will think you have way too much time on your hands! LOL!!! I love the kid decorated gingerbread men! Way to go Auntie!
How about World's Craziest aunt? ;)
Hi Yoda. I had no idea you were reading my blog. I miss you and Wanda. Hope to see you sometime soon. I like "World's Craziest aunt"
Susan
I vote for Crazy Aunt, but it is a beautiful book! Did you take it to Kinko's and make color copies? They turn out really life like. You could make a new cover and have your own book for the boys! Just something this crazy friend has done before when it was hard to turn loose of my creations!
I thought this was the cutest stinkin' thing I've seen in a long time.
Post a Comment