

I will be the first to admit that I am a Christmas addict. It started innocently enough. I love to shop the day after Christmas at all the sales. I love a bargain and I love Christmas decorations, so it just makes sense to pick up a few things each year. Of the course of the last 15 years of marriage, I have amassed quite a collection of ornaments and village houses. When we moved into our new house about 3 years ago, I finally had room to put up more than 1 tree. It started as just a "Texas" tree and a formal tree, but then I had a few extra ornaments that needed a home, so I bought the 3rd tree. It wasn't long before the boys wanted trees for their rooms and I just couldn't say no. So now we have 5 trees, a Christmas village (or metropolis as my husband calls it) and several nativity sets. I absolutely love the way the house looks at Christmas. It takes a lot of work to transform the house, but I wouldn't give it up for anything.
1 comment:
I know just how hard you've worked. It was totally worth it. The decorations look GREAT! I wanted to see the giant wreath, though. I just wish I could come to your party and see it in person. Miss you!
Post a Comment