Last night my neighbor "J" and I had a Christmas party for some of our girlfriends. We had so much fun. It was just a fun relaxing evening of eating, talking and playing "dirty Santa". Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves which makes me very happy. I love to have a party and feel like everyone had fun, relaxed, and felt welcome. I will definitely be making this an annual event!!!
On another note, did you know you can only buy 12oz of NyQuil in a day. I was in the grocery with my cart of food and 3 small (6oz) bottles of NyQuil yesterday. When the checker scanned the 3rd bottle of NyQuil the computer says "Customer has exceeded the purchase limit, please call manager". Not knowing what was wrong, the checker scanned the bottle a 2nd time...same results. Third try...no luck. Finally he calls the manager (a kid maybe 18) who says, the state law limits the amount of NyQuil you can purchase. The kid bagging the groceries chimes in and says, "Yeah, you can use that to make your meth". NICE!!! Do I really look like someone who wants to "Make meth?" Of course, the woman in front of me purchased 8 cases of beer and 2 cartons of cigarettes with no problem at all. Am I the only one who sees a problem here?
Reality Check
1 year ago
3 comments:
Some things totally defy logic! Of course, I've always known that you are the kind of girl that likes a party...maybe a meth party? Naaah, can't see it! I so wish I was there, but am so glad that everyone had fun. Miss ya!
Maybe they mistook you for an 18 year old? Just kidding! Crazy how there is no limit on beer and/or alcohol.
BTW...what or who is a DIRTY SANTA???
Dirty Santa is what they call it here in AL. In TX we used to call it White Elephant. I got in trouble a last week for making invites with "bring a white elephant gift". I had to explain to our SUnday School class what I meant.
Post a Comment