Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Look

Okay. What do you think about the new look. In order to encourage comments from my followers, (I do have some, don't I?) Monday afternoon I will randomly choose a comment and give a $10 Sonic gift card to the winner.

15 comments:

Momma said...

OOOOh, OOOOh, OOOOh, ME, ME, ME, I LOVE SONIC! I love the new look too. Very bright and cheerful. I follow everyday, but there aren't new posts everyday!

Momma said...

Did I mention I LOVE Sonic? Just thought I would mention it in case you missed it.

~B said...

I am a *huge* fan of Diet Coke w/vanilla. Happy hour of course. Gotta stretch that dollar.

(Pick me.)

MaierHousehold said...

Oh, Pick Me! I *HEART* Sonic! Especially during happy hour!

Yes, you do have followers! I love the new look!!

MaierHousehold said...

Oh, by the way...I made that apple pie. I used Granny Smith apples, because an older lady told me the Golden Delicious aren't good baking apples. I used 8 apples, and it was full when I put it in the oven, but it cooked down quite a bit. I guess I still have a lot to learn about apple pies!

Momma said...

I'm dreaming of a rt.44 diet coke with lime. Sound good to you. If I win, will you personally deliver? Please?

Misty V said...

Cute! I love the new look! Have a great weekend!

The Patricks said...

I like the new look - very cheerful. Oh, and you pretty much have to give me the card, seeing as how I am you sister! The laws of biology trump everyone else! :)

PS - To post this comment, I have to do this "word verification" thingie where it asks me to type the letters I see. The letters spell "froarc" - anybody know what a "froarc" is?

Momma said...

Ok, last post. I love you, I miss you and I want you to go to Sonic with me! My birthday is in January, think you can make it? I've heard that I'm fun to surprise!:)

PS My word is gumac. Is that someone addicted to gum? Any thoughts?

Selenaintx said...

Hey there S!!! Didn't know I was stalking you huh? Love the new look girlie!!!!!

MaierHousehold said...

Guess What? Everyone loved the apple pie. I guess I did something right. I never got a bite of it.

ME said...

Hey "girl". So glad to see you out there, and now I have found your blog, so I will stalk you!! I NEED a scrapbook weekend!!!
Susan

MaierHousehold said...

No winner yet???

Momma said...

It's 4:00 somewhere! Waiting to hear who won. Hope you are having a fun day.

MaierHousehold said...

Heck, it's 5:00 somewhere! Just kidding!

Still can't believe you haven't chosen a winner!