I must admit, I LOVE Christmas. I would have Christmas music and decorations year round if I could convince my hubby that I'm not crazy!!! We are usually out of town on Thanksgiving, so I have a perfect excuse to start decorating in early November. This year we will be home for Thanksgiving, so I feel a little guilty about taking down the fall decorations, but not guilty enough to stop me. Today the boys helped me put the village (metropolis according to hubby) up and now I am really in the spirit. Look out Christmas, here I come. There are trees to be decorated and redecorated, gifts to wrap, and wreaths to be hung!!! I can hardly wait!!! I'll get some pictures posted when I finish next week.
3 comments:
R u having family or friends over for Thanksgiving with Christmas decor up? Wow!
Gary would kill me if I started to decorate now. Although....maybe I could get away with the village....Hmmmmmmm, food for thought. Can't wait to see pictures!
We won't be having anyone over for Thanksgiving. We have been invited to a friends for Thanksgiving and I can hardly wait.
Susan
Post a Comment