Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guess Where I'm Going!!!

We leave Saturday morning for a trip. In 15 years of marriage my husband has never done this, but I have no idea where we are going. All I know is when we leave and when we will be home. I don't know how to pack, which direction we are traveling, or anything else, so... any guesses? If you know me you know what a control freak I am, so this is someone challenging for me. I could probably snoop around enough to figure it out, but I haven't. I've asked many times, but get no response. My neighbors know where I'm going, she is even coming to help me pack. So stay tuned... I will post something when I know where I am.

4 comments:

Momma said...

I'm guessing Baltimore...no wait, that's wishing. Ok, my real guess is somewhere that requires little to no clothing. A man did plan the trip!:)

~B said...

I agree with Momma. Your suitcase will probably be empty.

*giggle*

MaierHousehold said...

Ya'll are too funny!

Enjoy yourselves!

~B said...

I hope you guys have a fabulous time!!! Tell Courtney to call me if she needs me.