Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Look

Anyone else having trouble with "The Cutest Blog on the Block". I have tried several times to get a new background and their site seems to be down. Any other recommendations for backgrounds. I would love to become savvy enough to create my own, but I doubt that will ever happen. For now, no more Christmas background. I still need to post about our Christmas Vacation, but I don't have the energy to do that right now. For now, enjoy the new generic, not so cute background.

6 comments:

Momma said...

Cutest Blog on the Block is back up. I do like this, but it's much "plainer" than usual!

~B said...

Yes, their site is back up. Get to work.

Yoda said...

I use Pyzam...

ME said...

Hi Yoda! I miss you. Could I become an invited reader of your blog. I use to laugh so hard reading your teaching stories. Almost made me want to go back to the classroom...NOT

MaierHousehold said...

Susan...I miss Yoda's stories too!!!

~B said...

Yoda has fans!!! She totally rocks. If she doesn't see this, I'll tell her. She's out of the country right now. Her sister got married in Mexico. I'm not sure when she's coming home. Maybe today.

BTW - I love the pink and brown.