We had a blast in
Las Vegas. Hubby did a most excellent job of planning the trip. He kept the secret up until the morning we were leaving. I was so excited!!! He made reservations at "The
Bellegio" had tickets for "O" by Cirque
du Soleil and we also got tickets for "Blue Man Group" once we got there. The shows were fabulous. We also enjoyed wonderful food. On Sunday night we ate dinner at the "Eiffel Tower" and watched the fountain show at the
Bellegio. This was our first trip to Vegas and everything is just over the top. I could not believe the hotels and shops. It was truly like "Disney World" for adults.
The Eiffel Tower- Paris

New York City

our hotel "The Bellegio"
In front of "The
Bellegio"

in celebration of "Chinese New Year"
2 comments:
I love your pictures of beautiful Las Vegas. I am ready to plan a trip like this.
I must say that hubby and wife look fabulous.....cin
Post a Comment