Friday, January 30, 2009

Kid Update

Last night the 3rd little kid passed away. I am currently waiting on the vet because Mama Goat is down and not looking too good. Please pray she survives or I will be nursing goats around the clock for the next several weeks. The last thing I really want to do at midnight is get up with a crying goat. Also, I think we will have several more kids by morning. At least 2 other goats were in labor earlier this afternoon. What a fun weekend this will be. If you live close and want to experience new kids, just give me a call.

3 comments:

The Patricks said...

Please don't actually nurse the goats if Mama Goat dies. Bottle-feeding is a-okay!! :)

Love you sis!!

Misty V said...

Have fun! Sorry I missed your call yesterday!

Anonymous said...

How is Mama Goat? We did not know there was a goat farm at your home. This made us sad. cin