Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Awana Awards

Both boys have completed their Awana programs for the year. I am so proud of them and all they have learned. Isaac finished Sparks this year and has no completed 5 years in the Awana program. He was so excited to receive the Sparky Plaque for his hard work. Each year he has not only finished his book, but also reviewed the book and earned a Review Book Award. Way to go Isaac.!!!


Daniel finished Cubbies this year. This is his second year in the Awana program. I am so excited that he has managed to learn 2 years of Bible verses. He never fails to surprise me with what he remembers from year to year. I hope he will continue to enjoy learning Bible verses and stories in the years to come.

1 comment:

Momma said...

Way to go boys! I hope you hide those words in your heart FOREVER. I know your mommy is proud.