Isaac finished school on Friday, May 29. I cannot believe his is not a 3rd grader. Please don't make the mistake of calling him a 2nd grader anymore, as this has become very offensive. He had a great school year and I am so proud of all he has learned and done. I was afraid at the beginning of the year that he might not like his teacher, but on the last day he had tears in his eyes as he told her good-bye. She may be moving and he wants to know if we can go visit her if she does.
Thursday afternoon was the school Awards Assembly. I was so proud of all the awards Isaac won. He was the high point getter in AR in his class and the 3rd place for the entire 2nd grade. He managed to earn 269 points this year with his reading. I'm so glad he LOVES to read. He also got an award for participating in the Spelling Bee and a medal for his 2nd place finish in the UIL district spelling contest.
I would love to post pictures from Awards Day, but I lost my camera on Thursday afternoon. I have been back to all the places I went and still not found my camera. I'm really bummed about the pictures. Fortunately, I have been uploading pictures on a regular basis and didn't lose too many.
Reality Check
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment