I had a wonderful day of scrappin' and hanging out with my girlfriends today. I almost finished our Disney album and I'm so excited. I just need to go back and finish the journaling and a few titles. I should be able to finish it later this week and then I will post some pictures.
Scott took the boys camping last night and they fished in a tournament today. (Scott fished while the boys played on the boat.) Daniel managed to fall into the lake again today, however, I don't think Scott made him fish naked like the last time. Scott did manage to finish in 6th place and win $50. The entry fee for the tournament was $55, so I don't think he can quit his day job just yet.
All in all, I think everyone had a great Saturday.
Reality Check
1 year ago
1 comment:
So glad you had a great time!
Yippee...no nakey fishing today!
Post a Comment