Scott had a terrible virus, cold all weekend. He felt
absolutely awful. We were so careful to stay away from him. I slept upstairs with Isaac, washed my hands religiously and banned him from the kitchen. I thought we had escaped. He went back to work yesterday, and by yesterday afternoon I knew I was getting sick. I have spent the entire day in the bed, on the couch, or on the floor. I think I slept 8 hours since I got up at 10 this morning, and I'm going to go to bed in just a minute. What a way to start the summer.
4 comments:
I am sorry you're not feeling well!!
So hope you feel better! Doncha just love it when they share the best things in life with you? Rest when you can!
Yikes! I hate that for you. At least you are getting it over with before your trip!
Oh, I hope you are feeling better! Cannot wait to talk to you!
Post a Comment