Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Bit of Advice...

if you should choose to go to the local public library to view your adult materials, could you please at least choose a computer that doesn't face a window where everyone walking by can see your screen!!! For heavens sake, I should not have to be exposed to that, nor should I worry about taking my children to the library for new books. Please explain to me why we live in a country that views that as someones right to free speech. At lease I did my civic duty and reported you to the librarian. I hope you are NEVER allowed to use the computers again!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Good for you. That makes me want to puke. It should not even be allowed in a Public place.

Momma said...

I have an idea. Next time, take his picture and post it on your blog as the Pervert of the Day! He obviously needed the extra thrill of "exposing" the world to his issues. Jerk!

MaierHousehold said...

Good for you for taking a stand on that! That is not only disgusting, but very disrespectful as well!

Thank you!

PS..I saw your picture from 80's night!