Daniel has officially finished pre-school. He is so excited to be going to Kindergarten. I cannot believe my days of running him across town for school have ended. He had a great Water Day and end of the year party. The kids had so much fun shooting each other with water canons even though it was cold. They even shot the adults!!! Afterwards, they went back into class and enjoyed a party and awards. Daniel was given the "Caring" award. His teacher said he was always the first to try and help someone up or make them feel better if they were having a bad day. I'm so proud he has such a spirit of compassion. Congratulations Daniel on having a great pre-school experience. I'm sure you will do great in Kindergarten next year.
Reality Check
1 year ago
1 comment:
Yay, Daniel! There is nothing better than being a good friend. Sounds like you are one of the best. I can hardly believe that he will be going to elementary school next year. Yikes! Where have our babies gone?
Post a Comment