This morning when Isaac came downstairs he was pale and complaining of a headache. I checked his
temperature and it was normal. I fixed his breakfast, packed his lunch, and encouraged him to go to school and he would feel better. I even tried to
bribe entice him to go to school by offering him a piece of cake with his breakfast. I knew we were in trouble when he turned down cake to go back to bed. I made an appointment to see the doctor and decided to quarantine Daniel as well (no need to share). By about 10:00 Isaac had made a full and miraculous recovery. I cancelled the doctors appointment and gave both boys lots of chores. We either had the shortest case of illness ever, or... I've been had!!!
3 comments:
I think you may have been had. I've been had by the best.
Isaac seems fine today. He went to school and I took Daniel to school. I realize I am NOT the type to stay home. I do have the cleanest bathroom floor though. I spend 1 hour on my hands and knees scrubbing with bleach all the grout lines. What's wrong with me???
I have to side with Isaac since I had that same bug on Monday! I woke up dizzy and feeling sick to my stomach. Laid around for 6+ hours. Finally forced myself to eat some dinner close to 6 pm. (No I had not eaten anything all day for the fear of throwing up!) Then I felt fine. Today I feel great (like yesterday never happened). BUT Lyndsey had the same thing today! Who will be next to fall....
Post a Comment