I got the best Mother's Day present ever this year. A couple of years ago our friend who is a sculptor wanted to do a bronze of a kid holding a kid. He called and asked if he could borrow my youngest kid, Daniel, and one of our new baby goats. This year Scott got me a bronze of 2 Kids. I absolutely love it. I can really see Daniel's features in the sculpture. I will treasure this for many, many years. Now I need to convince him to sculpt Isaac so I can have a pair. I will definitely work on that before next Mother's Day.
Reality Check
1 year ago
4 comments:
What a beautiful gift.
That is awesome!!!!
wow, what a treasure! A gift that will last lifetimes! Think of his great grandchildren years and years from now looking back at Great Granpa when he was a kid....
I LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment